Test DPC is the best tool for developers to test their apps and platforms in remote environment before releasing them. Test DPC makes it really easy to change permissions, tweak security policies and set restrictions for apps in development mode. Overall, Test DPC helps the developer to track how the app is performing and which permissions it is using.
The developer of the app has only released Test DPC app for Android devices. So, you have to use an Android Emulator like Bluestacks to download the app on your Mac. Although, you will find a lot of choices for Android Emulators online but we strongly suggest you to use Bluestacks.
Features of Test DPC
- Free to download and use.
- Track performance of app in managed context : device owner or managed profile.
- Restrict your app to access storage and other resources using Test DPC.
- The app gets regular updates so you can expect major improvements.
- Compatible with Android P(Latest Android release).
Download Test DPC on Mac
- Download Bluestacks for Mac file.
- Double click .dmg file and installation wizard will open. Click Next and follow the process shown on screen.
- Login with your Google Account on Bluestacks Emulator.
- Download Test DPC.
- Open Bluestacks>Tap “Install APK”>Select Test DPC APK file you just downloaded.
- Proceed with the regular installation method.